Webrazzi’s ever-popular Blockchain Venture Summit is taking place in London, with Europe’s leading blockchain investors and founders set to discuss the future of cryptocurrency at this executive-level conference.
An impressive line-up of speakers, keynotes, and panels will shed light on topics such as generalised mining, unlocking the institutional money, enterprise adoption of blockchain applications, and equity vs. token investments.
“With the over growing number of Blockchain conferences throughout the world, quality of attendees and speakers coupled with an easy and efficient platform for interpersonal networking become the key success factor for this space,” said Stefan C. Heilmann, Chief Executive Officer of IE.
“Webbrazzi’s Blockchain Venture Summit is a must for all institutional blockchain investors as well as serious and successful blockchain businesses.”
Blockchain Venture Summit – Speakers and Agenda
The Blockchain Venture Summit not only connects investors and entrepreneurs, it also facilitates conversations about the current state of cryptocurrency markets and what the future holds for blockchain technology.
This year features a stellar line-up of speakers from some of the most influential and active blockchain companies in Europe including Consensys, StakeZero Ventures, Cambrial, Kryptonite1, Outlier Ventures, Codex Protocol, Blockwall, Alphabit Digital Currency Fund, LCX, Fabric Ventures, PROFounders Capital, and IEG.
Agenda highlights include:
Equity vs Tokens: Where and How to Invest?
- Philip Mifsud – Philip is Senior Vice President of Blockchain Generation, an entire ecosystem of full ICO life cycle advisors, lawyers, developers, marketers, engineers, community managers, blockchain architects, business strategists, project managers, and investors.
- Sean Seton-Rogers – Sean is a Founding Partner at PROfounders Capital, an early-stage venture capital fund investing in European digital startups.
- Andrea Bonaceto – Andrea is Founding Partner and CEO at Eterna Capital, an investment fund focused on blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrency & Hedge Funds – Unlocking the Institutional Money
- Shivani Dasani – Shivani Dasani is an investment banking professional focused on US equity capital markets advisory for companies within the technology, fintech, industrials, and healthcare space.
- Adam Grimsley – Adam is Head of Investment Solutions at Prime Factor Capital a digital assets investment manager that provides strategies for high net worth and institutional investors.
- George McDonaugh – George is CEO of Kryptonite1, a blockchain technology company that invests in blockchain start-ups and digital assets.
Challenge Accepted: Enterprise Adoption of Blockchain Applications
- Arda Kutsal – Arda is the Founder and CEO of Webrazzi, Turkey’s most influential online media publication covering tech startups.
- Adi Ben-Ari – Adi is Founder and CEO of Applied Blockchain — a group of passionate technologists building blockchain solutions for enterprises and startups including Shell, SITA, Vodafone, Toyota, APPII, and Cygnetise.
- Bulent Tekmen – Bulent is Co-Founder of Colendi, a cross-border decentralised credit scoring platform that uses blockchain technology to provide a secure and democratic service for the fintech world.
Generalised Mining: The Future of Crypto VC
David Fauchier – David is the CEO/CIO of Cambrial Capital, an institutional-grade ‘fund of funds’ strategy. Since 2013, he has been researching and investing in the crypto space, holding a number of product and data infrastructure roles at leading fintech and venture-backed companies.